We take great care to keep the personal data provided to us safe, as well as to protect it against
Your data will be processed in accordance with applicable laws, in accordance with the provisions set out in the Regulations, the Code of Conduct and this document. We process it to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and properly implement services provided by electronic means.
the data controller
The Data Controller is Conferia Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością (LLC) seated in Rybnik, ul. Wodzisławska 50A, 44-200 Rybnik, Poland, NIP: 6423207390, entered in the National Court Register under the number 0000718687.
the information we collect
First of all, we collect data provided by you as part of your application, used for registration as a conference participant, i.e.:
- full name,
- e-mail address,
- country and city,
- the size of clothing marked with a letter,
- food preferences,
- information on ordering of associated services,
- contact details of the company for which the invoice will be issued.
In addition, we collect and store HTTP inquiries to our server in accordance with the best practices of website administration. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse our website information content. The browsed resources are identified by URLs. We know:
- the time of request,
- the time of sending a reply,
- client workstation name - identification via HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP requests,
- URL of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) - if the website was accessed through a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- user session ID.
how do we use the data we collect?
identification to confirm payment and participation
Your name, surname and e-mail address are used to clearly identify you in the database of conference participants in order to confirm the payment and thus also to confirm your participation.
communicating organizational and commercial information
We use your name, surname and e-mail address provided during the registration process (on the
registration form) to communicate to you information relevant to the organization of the conference.
You will receive this information before and during the conference at the latest.
In addition, if you agree to this in the registration form, we will also use this data to provide you with recruitment and/or marketing mailing of our sponsors. However, we will not do so without your explicit consent.
The e-mail address provided separately on the main page in the "Newsletter" section will be used to inform you about major events related to the conference, even if you are not a registered participant of the conference. By entering your e-mail address in this field and clicking on the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive the conference newsletter.
Your name, surname as well as the country and city given in the registration form will be printed on the conference badge that you will receive when you register on your arrival on the spot. This badge will enable you to participate in lectures and/or workshops, meals and coffee breaks during the conference.
T-shirt or other clothing item
The data on clothing sizes (e.g. L, M, S, XL, etc.) are collected only for statistical purposes in order to more accurately determine the number of individual clothing size groups. Declaring a particular size in the registration form does not bind you neither us. This means that you can change your mind on the spot and pick up clothes of a different size than you previously declared.
We may collect data about your food preferences, e.g. whether you prefer vegetarian or vegan food, or whether you prefer soy to milk. This information is collected exclusively for statistical purposes in order to better estimate the size of individual groups. Declaring particular food preferences on the registration form does not bind you neither us. You declare the kind of food you would like to have on the spot.
company contact details
We only use company details for the purpose of issuing a pro forma invoice, advance payment invoice and final invoice for your participation. These are: company name, address, postal code, town, country and tax identification number. The documents issued are sent to the e-mail address specified in the registration form.
data from HTTP requests
In order to ensure the highest quality of the service, we occasionally analyze log files and session history to determine which pages are most frequently visited, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page does not contain errors, etc.
Collected logs and session data are stored for an indefinite time as an auxiliary material used to administer the service. The information contained herein is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the server and at the request of the relevant services, in accordance with Polish law. Based on log files, statistics can be generated that help to administrate. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying visitors to the website.
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you. Providing data in the course of registration is voluntary, however, if you do not do this, we will not be able to provide you with our services in any way.
sharing your personal data
In order to provide our services, we may disclose your data within our organization as part of our business and share your data with other entities only to the extent necessary to provide our services. These entities are:
- Konfeo sp. j. – business partner who provides the service of registering your participation in the conference, handling electronic payments and keeping you informed about the status of your participation,
- PayLane sp. z o.o. – business partner who provides the service of processing on-line payments for the conference and workshop attendance and processing personal data on the terms that it will beneficial on in service connected to order payments,
- Mailgun Technologies, Inc. – a service provider delivering an API service to automate e-mail notifications related to specific conference events,
- Google LLC – a service provider delivering an individual e-mail service between you and us, as well as a service of storing files related to the organization of conferences, in which personal data may be stored,
- Dropbox International Unlimited Company – a service provider delivering the service of storing files related to the organization of conferences, in which personal data may be stored.
We do not share your data with entities other than those mentioned above. On the terms and conditions set out separately by these entities your data may be shared in accordance with the privacy policies of these entities.
In particular, we do not share your personal data with conference sponsors. The distribution of mailing with your personal data within the sponsorship packages is carried out entirely by us. For this purpose, we give our sponsors the opportunity to send out the information they have prepared by means of our tools, and then we only provide them with statistical information from the campaign, devoid of any personal data.
storing and protection of your personal data
Your personal data is stored in a database in which technical and organizational measures have been implemented to ensure its protection in accordance with the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulations. Access to the personal data base will be possible only for persons holding special authorizations granted by the data controller or entities with whom the controller has concluded an agreement on entrusting the processing of such data.
how long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the following purposes:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performing obligations resulting from the provisions of law, in particular fiscal and accounting obligations,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
for a maximum period of 6 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
We are committed to protecting your data and have implemented appropriate physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect in connection with your use of our services. Remember that while we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Our services cross national borders. We have designed them to make it as easy as possible for you to
register for our conference. In order to ensure the safety and high quality of the Service, we
operate globally. To do this, we use providers all over the world.
Information provided to us via this website is stored on servers located in Poland and in the European Union, but may also be transferred (e.g. to back up data) outside the European Union, including through our service providers. In some of these countries, the data protection laws of the event participants may differ from the laws of the country in which they live.
The purpose of the Service is not to promote the sending of unrequested commercial information to third parties. The data controller strongly condemns the behavior aimed at obtaining benefits from the possibility of using the functionality of our website in violation of the right to privacy and other values protected by the law to which third parties are entitled. Sanctions may be imposed against Users who do not respect these requirements in the form of blocking the account in the Service, according to the rules described in the Regulations.
your rights in the scope of data processing
At any time you have the right to view your data and have the possibility to update and delete them. You can do this by sending an e-mail request to the data controller to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent the re-registration of persons whose participation in the conference was terminated due to unauthorized use of the service, pursuant to Article 19, paragraph 2, point 3 in connection with Article 21 paragraph 1 of the act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) we may refuse to delete data necessary to block the possibility of re-registration. Deletion of data shall also be refused in cases provided for by law.
You are entitled to exercise the above rights when:
- with regard to a request for rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for deletion of data: your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by us; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data is processed illegally; the data should be erased in order to comply with an obligation under a legal provision, or the data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to a child;
- with regard to the request to restrict the processing of data: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period allowing us to check the accuracy of the data; your data is be processed illegally, but you will not want it to be deleted; we no longer need your data, but you may need it for your defence or pursuing claims; or you object to the processing of your data until it has been established that legitimate grounds on our part prevail over the grounds for objection;
- with regard to the request for data transfer: the processing of your data is based on your consent or a contract with you and if the processing is automated.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (address: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland).
cookie mechanism on conference webpages
The cookie mechanism is not used for acquisition of any information on the Users of the service. Cookies used in the service do not store any personal data or other information collected from the Users. The only cookie type called ‘PHPSESSID’ contains solely the unique identifier allowing for maintenance of active session of the User upon movement between the logged sites.
cookie use principles
You may change the settings relating to cookies by themselves and at any time, determining the terms & conditions of their storage and of obtaining access thereto in the device you used. These settings may be changed by means of web browser settings or by means of service configuration. The settings may be changed in such a way as to block automatic support of cookies in the settings of the web browser or as to inform on placement of a cookie in the device each time. The detailed information on the possibility and methods of support of cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
You may delete the cookies at any time, using the available functions in the used web browser.